Coach Soak: Muscle Recovery Bath Soak - Dead Sea Bath Salts - Absorbs Faster than Epsom Salt
Buy 3, Get 1 FREE - Add 3 items to your cart and select your free item. The discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
To enable the subscription, first select the subscription option, then click add to cart. The fast payment option can be applied at checkout. Subscriptions won't be enabled otherwise.
Our bath soak combines powerful ingredients that are quickly absorbed through the skin, speeding up the muscle recovery process. Our muscle soak bath salts reduce muscle pain and inflammation, and act as a perfect joint soother!
- Fast-Absorbing Magnesium Flakes: Proven to absorb faster than Epsom salts, helping to alleviate muscle pain and speed up the recovery process.
- Mineral-Rich Sea Salt: Contains 21 essential minerals including Sodium, Calcium, and Potassium, which are absorbed through the skin to heal and detoxify your body.
- Vitamin C Crystals: Neutralizes chlorine in the bath water, which helps to keep your skin soft.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils: Chosen to support muscle recovery, nourish your skin, and provide a pleasant aromatherapy experience.
- Muscle Soak: Pour 1-2 cups into warm bath water or an ice bath. The soak will dissolve in the water. Soak for 20 minutes, letting the rich minerals absorb through the skin and relieve sore muscles.
- Foot Soak: Pour 1 cup into a large bowl of warm water for a relaxing foot soak. Soak feet for 20 minutes.
- Warm Compression: Dissolve 1 cup into a large bowl of warm water. Soak a washcloth in the bowl, then wring out excess water. Apply the washcloth to sore muscles until the washcloth is no longer warm. Repeat 2 or 3 times to help reduce pain and swelling.
- Skin Exfoliation: - Mix a handful with your favorite body oil or wash. Gently massage the mixture onto the skin to exfoliate dry skin and reveal a softer, healthier complexion, and prevent dryness and irritation.
|Size:||3LB / 1.36kg|
Love it.. life saver
Hello, usually I don’t post reviews but this product deserves every bit of what it really is.. I’m 57 years old. I’m bone on bone in my right knee with osteoarthritis and it’s extremely painful. I use this product. I use the entire bag in hot water and I soak in my safe step bathtub and immediately I have a tremendous amount of relief and being on pain medication hydrocodone even that I don’t get relief but when I soak it using the peppermint bath salt with magnesium, I have a bout a reduction of 80% pain and I’m able to sleep at night without being in a lot of pain I highly recommend this product and I mean I highly recommend this product. Yes it’s expensive but you can’t put a price tag on your health . And I’m not being paid to see this I’m a true customer I used to purchase this product on Amazon and now I see that they’re selling it on their own website which is fantastic. You can also purchase it at Walmart at the same price so if you have a Walmart, that’s close to you you can get it relatively faster but again I love this product and I highly recommend it!!! . It’s a true lifesaver.
Best muscle soak I've usec
the scents are great, the pain relief is there, it works, it dissolves quickly
This stuff is AMAZING!!
The smell is great and I leave the bath feeling brand new and refreshed.
It smells really nice
Best soak ever!
I liked the scent. It was very relaxing.
Benefits of Coach Soak
How to Use
Pour 1-2 cups into warm bath water or an ice bath. The soak will dissolve in the water.
Soak for 20 minutes, letting the rich minerals absorb through the skin and relieve sore muscles.
For Foot Soaks, pour 1 cup in a large bowl of warm water. Soak for 20 minutes.
Dissolve 1 cup into a large bowl of warm water. Soak a washcloth in the bow, then wring out excess water.
Apply the washcloth to sore muscles until the washcloth is no longer warm.
Repeat 2 or 3 times to help reduce pain and swelling.
Mix a handful with your favorite body oil or wash.
Gently massage mixture onto skin exfoliate dry skin and reveal a softer, healthier complexion.
Pro-tip: Make sure to stay hydrated during and after your soak!